- Formed in 2004 and located in Seattle, Washington.
- Independent, majority women-owned registered investment advisory firm.
- We claim compliance with the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS)
- Achieved PSN Top Guns Manager of the Decade status in the Global Equity Universe for the period ending December 31, 2016.
We are passionate about our contrarian and value oriented investment philosophy.
- A terrific company does not always equate to a terrific investment. Valuation plays an important part of the investment process.
- Industry experts don't necessarily predict future stock prices accurately. In fact, they often don't. Stocks tend to discount what we already know about the company as well as current widespread investor perception.
- Investments can be difficult to time. Investor patience is important for the best returns. Our average stock holding period is three years.
- The financial condition of a company is important to consider; our goal is to make sure that a company can get through an economic cycle.
- We believe that our clients should be acquainted with their investments. Understanding our thought process helps give our clients patience as stocks eventually move from an out-of-favor to an in-favor perception by investors.
- We offer a regularly scheduled twice monthly group conference call with clients.
- We believe in fostering an environment of collaboration and congeniality.
- Each associate works together to ensure that our clients receive service tailored to their unique needs.
- We promote continuity by granting each full-time team member stock ownership after three years of employment.